Tuesday 30 May 2017

London Rooftops with the Perfect Jumpsuit





Can you believe that it's me in a jumpsuit? I was *so* obsessed with this number that I just had to order it - and I'm so glad I did because look at it. This is probably the most girly I've looked in a while but you know what? I actually really enjoyed wearing this outfit and being photographed in it by my dear friend, (thanks Natasha!). 

For those who know me well, I have the tendency to opt for rather subtle hues, (when I am not wearing black that is!), therefore, this jumpsuit was the perfect pick, (on top of being relatively modest in order to suit my taste!) The feminine ruffle sleeves and prominent cold shoulder style was also a plus for me!

Jumpsuit: ASOS  Shoes: Forever21  Clutch Bag: Topshop 


What do you think of this jumpsuit? Would you give it a try? x

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pucci & Pilaf | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig