Monday 11 July 2016

Tantastic Hues



Hey beautiful! Sorry for not posting for quite some time! It has been a busy month and when the month of Ramadan came, I simply needed to rest and physically and spiritually.I enjoyed my well deserved break and now I’m back to show you this much adored "Tantastic" style pull!

Presently, the individuals who know me well are very much aware of my obsession for tan hues. Whether this is as a jacket, a dazzling purse or some corresponding adornments, so let us investigate what i have recently purchased, shall we?


Belt: Hermes - These can be pricey however,  I unquestionably give the Hermes belts a 10/10 on quality and style, (even after substantial use, this belt is still fit as a fiddle!). All Hermes leather merchandise are of top quality and have extraordinary style and durability. I do love the craftsmanship on these belts!

Shoes: Asos -  The classical brogue detail is a ' must have' wardrobe staple for your shoe gathering! This pair is practical, comfortable and effortlessly stylish! Taking after the strides off the style pack, the almond molded toe is of awesome shape and solace - It's safe to say that i am obsessed!

Watch: Olivia Burton - I've been admiring the minimalistic watch trend popping up everywhere and finally had to dive in and pick myself up one too! I just adore the vintage and classic look of their watches and the I simply worship the vintage and exemplary look of their watches and the best part of course, is that the slim strap is in a beautiful tan cocoa shade!

Jacket:
River Island/Asos-  The Soft faux suede, provides me with a luxurious and comfortable feeling notwithstanding the Silky-feel lining.This has an asymmetric zip fastening as well as zipped pockets and cuffs, with a lovely festival feel with the fringe detail! This is in the perfectly divine shading that is an outright 'should have' for essentially any season: Tan!


So ladies, what is your most loved colour to wear? x

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pucci & Pilaf | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig