Wednesday 22 March 2017

Sunny Saturdays & duster coats: South Kensington



I have had the fantastic opportunity to collaborate with the ever so talented photographer Elena Gola for this blogpost!

If there's one essential wardrobe staple, then it would have to be this chic duster coat from Shein. Whether you pair it with a pencil skirt, denim and instead of high heels, you may pick your favourite sneakers and you are ready to go!

I have also been experimenting with my 'oh-so-boring' hair lately and have discovered the holy hair tuck! The hair tuck has saved me from many of my atrocious hair days, but even on the days when all is not so bad and you are simply just indulging in laziness when it comes to making an effort: it is fair to conclude that the hair tuck can provide you a chic effortless vibe! This would also work wonders as the imperfect bun tends not to do me any favours -  I'm not bitter about it, I swear! 

Talk about this being effortlessly chic and totally work appropriate! 


Duster coat: Shein   Shirt & trousers: Zara    Shoes: Asos   Bag: Chanel    Belt: Versace  Bandana print Scarf: Primark  Sunglasses: Dior
 
So ladies, what are your favourite 'go-to' staple pieces? x


No comments

Post a Comment

© Pucci & Pilaf | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig