Monday 18 July 2016

Tarte:Tartelette In Bloom Amazonian Clay Palette - Take Neutrals To A New Level‎!




You know when you see a product online and it appears to tail you all over the place? The Tarte Tartelette in Bloom palette is that thing for me. When it first turned out, it truly stalked me crosswise over online networking and Instagram in particular. I'd see that truly splendid case and I'd need to look past as I was already aware I would need to surrender and purchase it… Then I inevitably did! To be completely forthright, it's the best choice I have made in a long time!


I dived in and made this purchase in mid-May and I've been utilising nothing else ever since. Nothing. I've scarcely even recognised whatever else in my collection, so that is the reason it's presently in my most used palette collection. This palette has flawlessly shimmery shadows and it has perfect neutral combinations!

The packaging is super practical, it comes with a generously sized mirror and the compact size is perfect for travelling!




Now, moving on from less of my ramblings and more onto the real thing itself! The Tarte Tartelette in Bloom palette contains 12 flawlessly complimentary, rich delicate and pigmented shadows to basically create almost any makeup look you'd fancy! There's exclusive three sparkle shades and the other nine are matte, however that doesn't trouble me by any means!

The shades, beginning with the top line working left to right are as follows:

Charmer: Neutral light beige, matte completion

Jetsetter: Medium chestnut, somewhat warm, matte completion

Rocker: Medium beige, iced sparkle wrap up

Smokeshow: Very dull chestnut with cool feelings, matte completion

Blossom Child: Light peach with warm feelings, matte completion

Smarty Pants: Medium beige with orange/warm feelings, matte completion

Sparkler: Medium bronze chestnut, iced shine complete (so pigmented!)

Extremist: Dark genuine cocoa, marginally red undercurrent yet entirely cool, matte completion

Interesting Girl: Peachy champagne, iced gleam wrap up

Sweetheart: Pinky-peachy with warm hints, matte completion

Rebel: Dark chestnut with peachy connotations, matte completion

Pioneer: Dark burgundy-chestnut, matte completion


In addition, here is a closer look of some swatches of this palette:



As should be obvious, I'm fixated on wearing "funny girl" and "rebel" as I generally adhere to those pink and brown dim kind of shades. It looks so great everywhere throughout and I suggest that 'clever young lady' works so well as an internal corner highlight as well. Moreover, it has an amazing variety of tones for you to create incredible day and night looks! You can create so many stunning smokey eyes with it!!

With everything taken into account, in case you're after an extremely adaptable however astounding palette that you know you'll get a great deal of utilization out of, then I'd certainly suggest getting the Tarte Tartelette in Bloom palette!



Have you tried this divine palette? Beautiful, isn't it? x

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pucci & Pilaf | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig